Вебсайт Percona LLC.
We’re looking for a full-time Senior Backend Software Engineer with extensive development experience to join our team and help continue building Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM). This is an amazing opportunity to build something from the ground up and integrate our existing Client/Server products with Cloud to deliver a new wave of services and functionality to our users. The work is challenging, but that’s why it’s also fun and rewarding! Plus, our team is small, so you and your work will have a large impact.
Location: Remote work from home.
What You Will Do
- Design, architect, and build performant, reliable, high-quality systems
- Interact with architects and product managers and break down high-level specs into simpler, shippable tasks
- Participate in code and design reviews, coaching and learning from other engineers
- Identify and uphold engineering best practices
- Develop scalable, high-volume, performant API-first applications focused on simplicityand user delight
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity
- Propose and implement process changes that strengthen and maintain efficiency
- 5+ years programming in Go with excellent programming fundamentals
- Test-driven and zealous about testing
- Experience with MongoDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Comfortable with Linux
- Deep experience with Client/Server applications
- Development experience on cloud computing platform (AWS or GCP or OpenShift)
- Good command of version control systems (Git)
- Experience designing, building, and documenting APIs
- Experience with technical team mentorship
- Solid experience with agile development practices
- Ability to work with others as well as independently in a fully remote environment
- Excellent English written and verbal language skills
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Knowledge of other databases/data stores (ex: redis, clickhouse)
- Deep knowledge of security and encryption techniques for transmitting and storing sensitive data
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with continuous deployment to cloud / virtualized environments (“DevOps”)
- Experience with Prometheus/VictoriaMetrics
- College degree in Computer Science or Similar
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests
Percona is a respected thought leader in the open source community. We provide services and software for MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Maria DB to open source users globally.
Percona is remote-first and globally dispersed; we have 250 people in almost 40 countries. We offer a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard. The growth and development of our staff is a top priority; we provide funding for training, certifications, conferences and more.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, who also know how to have fun and are always willing to lend a helping hand. We offer flexible hours, the ability to work remotely and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.