Вебсайт EPAM Systems, Inc.
We are looking for Java developers not afraid of designing and implementing new features in a product, not afraid of improving its architecture to make the code smaller, faster, easier to learn and maintain.
The Technology challenge is improving the performance/throughput of the app while preserving its ability to run on a single VM outside of EPAM (on Customer premises) or just a laptop (EPAM experts doing on-site discoveries and assessments).
- Designing/estimating new features (functional, architectural) on team groomings and with stakeholders, implementing, collaborating with the BA, front-end, QA, and support teams on the project, helping the support team address the concerns of the end-users; leading a sub-team (for example, focused on implementing a big feature within a quarter)
- Implementing new product features, for example, new data integrations (Asana, Trello, TeamCity, etc.), new metrics, a framework about the insights over available data/metrics; potentially leading a small team
- Implementing improvements in the core of the product on the architecture level (sometimes up to a full re-design of certain internal subsystems) for better scalability, performance, and maintainability
- Knowledge of Java 11, spring, postgres
- Experience with both sql and no-sql databases
- Knowledge of Scrum/Kanban/the difference
- Motivation, ability to communicate ideas and to drive their implementation
- English: level 1 or higher. Location: preferably Minsk, Gomel, GMT+3
- Improving your tech/soft skills
- Studying the domain of project management and relevant metrics/measures/KPIs
- Being able to communicate with key people on all EPAM projects to learn how they perform a delivery
- Being able to work directly with the project sponsors/stakeholders on ideas and features