StarOfService is a market place for services. Our product is adopted for 100+ countries world-wide (which is interesting and definitely a challenge). Our vision is to build the largest marketplace for services in the world and become number one. The mission is to “Democratize access to services”. StarOfService in figures is: +1100 services 850,000 professionals 5M projects / year worldwide
A brief list of main Tech stack is Linux, AWS, Kubernetes, LAMP/LEMP, Chef, Ruby, Python, and Docker.
- This will be a full-time long term remote freelancing contract (40hrs/week, can run for years)
- Knowing good level of English is important and required to work in a multicultural team
- Available to join ASAP
You’ll get to learn challenges like support of globally distributed cloud-based infrastructure for highly loaded 24-hour platform, active communication with other development teams, building of comprehensive proactive monitoring system.
ARE YOU CONFIDENT ABOUT HAVING
- Linux – 5 years min.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudFront, SNS, SQS, and more…)
- Any Configuration Management platform (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack). Chef is preferred.
- Cloud architecture patterns
- Jenkins and Jenkins pipelines
- Ruby, Python, Bash
- At least 3 DBs from the list: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Basics of SQL
- Monitoring systems
- Git (of course 🙂 )
- English: written and verbal
- Groovy for Jenkins
- Development of Grafana dashboards
- Development of Kubernetes extensions (operators, admission webhooks)
Experience & Qualities
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience,
- Excellent understanding of what the Web is and how it works,
- Hard worker and positive minded, willing to build the best product,
- Team player with pro-activeness to initiate things, and willingness to execute well,
- Ready to take responsibilities.
100% remote fulltime contract
- Growth recognition and self-development support
- Coworking compensation
- Paid sick leaves
- Paid vacation
- Training activities and educational possibilities
APPLICATION & SELECTION PROCESS
Contact us directly through Skype shvetsolga.p / Mail. firstname.lastname@example.org The selection process is simple: HR interview >Test case> Technical interview > Next 1 final meeting to discuss and finalize contract terms / payment terms etc.