XanPool is looking for a strong full-stack engineer to join our distributed team. We are a Fintech Infrastructure company that makes sending money and cryptocurrencies across the world faster, cheaper, and lower risk by automating traditional payment methods and uniting them into our proprietary network.
You’ll play a major role in building XanPool’s platform that must be performant, secure and scalable. Building products from the ground up is hard and exciting at the same time. You will have to make important, sometimes hard decisions regarding tech stack, architecture as well as product with the rest of the team.
We value open communication and fair criticism. We understand that nothing can be perfect, but at the same time we constantly work on improving our product, codebase and our personal skills on a daily basis.
Our engineers wear multiple hats and are responsible for the entire SDLC.
Some technologies that we use: React JS, Typescript, NodeJS, Express, Inversify, gRpc, Type-GraphQL, Jest, Lerna, Antd, Styled components, PostCSS, SSR, AWS, Dockers, ElasticSearch, Redis, MongoDB, Nginx.
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Software engineer/architect
- A passion for great design and usability
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well with others
- Passion for clean, maintainable code
- Experience with any modern frontend frameworks such as React, VueJs
- Solid skills in HTML & CSS
- Familiar with DevOps & AWS architecture
- Experience with software testing both on Frontend and Backend
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Good fundamental knowledge regarding data structures and algorithms
- Remote position
- Potential move to Singapore(based on performance)