– Proven work experience in Android app development for at least 2 years
– Good knowledge of Java Core, Kotlin, and Android SDK.
– Knowledge of OOP and development templates, SOLID principles
– Experience with Google Services, third-party libraries
– Knowledge of DI( Manual DI, Dagger2/Koin)
– Experience in RESTful APIs
– Deep understanding of Material Design, experience in animations
– Strong knowledge of Android Architecture Components
– Familiarity with Atlassian products: Bitbucket, Jira
– General knowledge of Firebase Services, Multi-threading, and synchronization, reactive programming paradigm knowledge (Java threads, Kotlin Coroutines, Coroutines flow), Activity and Fragments managements
– Experience of working with Git, git-flow (feature implementation, release/hotfix process)
– Experience in testing frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, Expresso, etc.
– Able to work in a team or independently
– English Level should be good enough to read technical documentation and task requirements.
What we offer:
- Excellent Office in Bishkek, 8 mkr with everything that you can think of
- Team of experienced devs in all platforms, growing very fast.
- Unique projects, almost all of our clients are from US.
+ everything that any good company promises to employees, we don’t promise, we do.
Salary based on your skills and effort.
send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, write Android Developer in subject.