Вебсайт Mad Devs
- Engage with the client in discussions of the business situation and strategy
- Manage client’s expectations, address issues and manage account-level risks
- Prepare project estimates and commercial proposals Work along with the development team and business for defining the project scope and timelines
- Supervise the formation and execution of the project plans, and manage cross-functional project teams
- Assemble the teams, and ensure smooth onboarding to the project
- Prepare resource forecasts, engagement timesheets, and billing information
- Address customer’s issues, identify and manage account-level risks
- Advanced English
- 1.5+ years of software development experience. The experience of launching a project in production or support of a high-load project is a huge plus.
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Understanding of project management methodologies. Experience with Agile/Scrum is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, including negotiation
- Result-oriented approach
- Ability to work with the team
- Advanced Skills in Business Writing
- Public Speaking Skills are a plus
- Opportunity to work remote
- Two comfortable offices
- Flexible schedule
- Employment 2+ months
- Corporate library, sports compensation, etc.
- Non-standard working hours